You may give us “Personal Information” that tells us who you are and other things about you. Personal Information we may collect includes your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. We may also collect your demographic data. Demographics help us know our customers/clients. For example demographics can tell us your age, if you are a man or a woman, etc. We may collect information you give us when you request our services, create or update Bird Rock Solutions accounts now or in the future, and contact us.
We may use your Personal Information to, among other things:
- Operate and improve our Site, business and services.
- We may keep a customer/client database and other business records for reasonable periods.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Communicate with you by postal mail, e-mail, text (SMS, MMS), phone and other ways for business purposes.
- Process your orders and provide our services.
- Send you business communications, including confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, product alerts, and administrative messages.
- Detect, prevent and enforce against fraudulent, malicious or illegal acts.
- Meet legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements.
- For other purposes with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
Bird Rock Solutions takes reasonable steps to help protect Personal Information that we have, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
If you have questions or concerns about how we use your Personal Information, please contact us here
Please be sure to give us your full name, e-mail address, and/or phone number. Please also describe your concern so we can better help you.
If we intend to use or disclose Personal Information in any way materially different than what we say in this Policy, we will make reasonable efforts to let you know about this change. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Revised” date below. Revised May 1st, 2012